Friday, June 22, 2012

Pink and White Minnie Mouse Themed Party

My daughter celebrated her 2nd birthday last May 5, 2012 with a Pink and White Minnie Mouse theme. At first, I wanted a Princess theme but then I thought that it wasn't age appropriate yet. So I went with Minnie Mouse.

I planned and made almost everything myself since it was held at our house and I could put all the decorations that I possibly can.

We had different kinds of desserts, food, bounce house and entertainment - Minnie Mouse and a Gentle Clown celebrated with us.

*Homemade means *I made :)

Homemade Mickey/Minnie Party hats:

Materials

Do any designs you could think of to a plain party hat.
Make the ears.


And voila! You have your personalized Minnie/Mickey Party hats.
Table Centerpieces and Utensils

Fill the vases with sorted candies and chocolates.


Materials that I used.

Desserts: we had Oreo Pops, Caramel Popcorn, Fruits, Leche Flan, Brownies, Chocolate Fondue, Cotton Candy, Cupcakes from Jess (a cousin) and Cake from I Heart Cakery.

Homemade Minnie Oreo Pops
Homemade Caramel Popcorn



Donut holes, Homemade M&Ms Brownies and Triple Chocolate Brownies.






Banner
Another homemade Minnie Mouse Happy Birthday Banner (excuse the pig!)
Loot bags



Food catered by Kalesa and Lechon (roasted pig) from Pinoy Lechon BBQ and Grill


Entertainment from Carlos Birthday Party Characters and jump house from Bay Area Jump




Giant Pinyata and Gigantic Balloon





The Celebrant



That's it and thank you again for reading.


All photos by Diorelle Galang-Agudo and Paperplane Media









3 comments:

  1. Hi! I just want to know, did you make those cupcake cups? If yes, can you share how you made it? Thanks!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my these are all adorable! I was confused between Minnie and Hello Kitty but both are fine for a little girls party since they are pinkish. But seeing your helpful Minnie Mouse birthday party ideas , I think I'm gonna suggest this to my friends!
    I will be exploring more maybe I could add them to my own compilation. thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...