Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Mickey Mouse Oreo Pops

Hello everyone. I would like to share how I did the oreo pops I made for my daughter's 2nd bday.


Here's what you'll need:

  • Double stuf oreo (do not use the regular oreos)
  • Popsicle/lollipop sticks
  • Chocolate candy melts
  • Mini oreos (for the ears)
Here's what you'll need to do:
  • Heat the candy melts in the microwave (you would want to add a tsp or two of vegetable oil).
  • Dip the popsicle stick into the melted candy melts.
  • Open the Double Stuf Oreos and insert the stick (just like what you see in the picture).

  • Next, seperate the mini oreos and remove the filling.
  • Dip half of the mini oreos in the melted chocolate and place them on each side of the double stuf oreo to make the ears.
  • Line them together and freeze for about 10-20min.


  • Remove from the freezer and coat them with the left over melted chocolate.
  • Then decorate. I didn't have much time to decorate the oreos so it ended up being a silhouette Mickey Mouse Oreo Pops.


  • My husband made the stand with an old but sturdy box and wrapped it with white paper and stuffed the inside with more paper to give weight on it. He put a slit as wide as the end of the popsickle stick.
  • Minnie Mouse wand/decor - I'll blog about it later.


My number 1 customer!!! :)
Thank you for reading :)

God bless and have a wonderful day ahead of you :)

1 Chronicles 4:10 - The prayer of Jabez

Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, “Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain.” And God granted his request.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...